Amy Rose Bennett has always wanted to be a writer for as long as she can remember. An avid reader with a particular love for historical romance, it seemed only natural to write stories in her favourite genre. She has a passion for creating emotion-packed—and sometimes a little racy—stories set in the Georgian and Regency periods. Of course, her strong-willed heroines and rakish heroes always find their happily ever after.
Amy is happily married to her own Alpha male hero, has two beautiful daughters and a rather loopy Rhodesian Ridgeback. She has been a speech pathologist for many years, but is currently devoting her time to her one other true calling—writing romance.
Amy is represented by Jessica Alvarez of BookEnds Literary Agency.
The following books by Amy Rose Bennett have achieved finalist status or won awards …
Lady Beauchamp’s Proposal
- First place in the Georgian/Regency/Victorian section of RWA’s Hearts Through History’s ‘Romancing the Novel Published Authors Contest’, 2015
- Finalist in the historical section of RWA’s North Texas ‘Carolyn Readers Choice Awards’, 2015
- Finalist in the Best First Book category of RWNZ’s ‘Koru Awards for Excellence’, 2015
- Finalist and Honorable Mention in the Post-medieval section of InD’tale’s 2015 RONE Awards
- Favorite Historical Romance Finalist in the 2014 Australian Romance Readers Association Awards
The Master of Strathburn
- Second place in Romance Writers of Australia’s Emerald Award for unpublished manuscripts in 2013 and 2014
- Favorite Historical Romance Finalist in the 2016 Australian Romance Readers Association Awards, 2016
An Improper Governess
- Second place in the Short Sexy Category of RWNZ’s Koru Awards for Excellence, 2017