Amy Rose Bennett is an Australian author who has a passion for penning emotion-packed historical romances. Of course, her strong-willed heroines and rakish heroes always find their happily ever after. A former speech pathologist, Amy is happily married to her very own romantic hero and has two lovely, very accomplished adult daughters. When she’s not creating stories, Amy loves to cook up a storm in the kitchen, lose herself in a good book or a witty rom-com, and, when she can afford it, travel to all the places she writes about.
Amy is represented by Jessica Alvarez of BookEnds Literary Agency.
Amazon Author Page
The following books by Amy Rose Bennett have achieved finalist status or won awards …
How to Catch a Sinful Marquess
- Finalist in Romance Writers of Australia’s Romantic Book of the Year ‘RUBY’ Award 2021 in the Historical Fiction category.
Lady Beauchamp’s Proposal
- First place in the Georgian/Regency/Victorian section of RWA’s Hearts Through History’s ‘Romancing the Novel Published Authors Contest’, 2015
- Finalist in the historical section of RWA’s North Texas ‘Carolyn Readers Choice Awards’, 2015
- Finalist in the Best First Book category of RWNZ’s ‘Koru Awards for Excellence’, 2015
- Finalist and Honorable Mention in the Post-medieval section of InD’tale’s 2015 RONE Awards
- Favorite Historical Romance Finalist in the 2014 Australian Romance Readers Association Awards
The Master of Strathburn
- Second place in Romance Writers of Australia’s Emerald Award for unpublished manuscripts in 2013 and 2014
- Favorite Historical Romance Finalist in the 2016 Australian Romance Readers Association Awards, 2016
An Improper Governess
- Second place in the Short Sexy Category of RWNZ’s Koru Awards for Excellence, 2017